CORE LIFESTYLE & FITNESS
Core Lifestyle and Fitness Ltd registered office is located at 102 Liverpool Road Cadishead, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England, M44 5AN, registered in England under Company No 10785875. This policy (together with our terms and conditions of membership and any other documents referred to in this policy) explains how we will collect, process, use and protect any personal data which we collect from you or that you provide to us.
1. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION 1.1. We may collect and process the following data about you: 1.1.1. Certain personal information such as your name, postal and email addresses, telephone number(s), payment information and/or a user name and password.
1.1.2. Information provided when you register for or use our website (http://www.corelifefit.co.uk) and our online facilities, including, but not limited to, the members’ area and online communities (Website & Facebook), including but not limited to the URL you came from, your computer’s IP address, your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located and the pages of our website that you viewed.
1.1.3. Information provided at the time of registering for membership with Core Lifestyle & Fitness.
1.1.4. Information about your booking and/or use of Core Lifestyle & Fitness Club facilities.
1.1.5. If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
1.1.6. We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
1.1.7. Location data, which your mobile device provides if you consent.
1.2. We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
By submitting information to us or using our Website or registering for services through the Website, you:
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION 3.1. We may use the information that you provide or that we collect for the following purposes: 3.1.1. to register you with Core Lifestyle & Fitness, to set up and manage your Core Lifestyle & Fitness membership account and to administer our services;
3.1.2. to take advice and action in relation to the collection of debts;
3.1.3. to provide any services or information you have requested, including through the use of email and text message where appropriate;
3.1.4. to notify you about our products, services or special offers that may be of interest to you, customer services and profiling your membership preferences;
3.1.5. to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
3.1.6. for detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
3.1.7. to enforce our terms and conditions of use including carrying out security reviews to validate your identity, age, contact details and financial information;
3.1.8. or in any other way as described to you at the time of collection of your personal data.
3.2. We, together with our external suppliers, may also use your data to assist us in providing you with Core Lifestyle & Fitness services.
3.3. If you do not want us to contact you with details of our special offers, products or services that we think you might be interested in please tick the relevant box on any registration form that you complete, or contact us at the address below.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION 4.1. We value your privacy and do not sell your information to any third parties under any circumstances.
4.2. We may include announcements from partners or other third parties in some Core Lifestyle & Fitness communications, but we do not provide any of your personal data to third parties, except where required by law.
4.3. We may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above: 4.3.1. to agents, contractors and employees of Core Lifestyle & Fitness Limited to administer your membership, your account, and any products and services provided to you now or in the future;
4.3.2. to mailing houses, our marketing agencies, sms/email systems provider and other distributors for the distribution of Core Lifestyle & Fitness information to you;
4.3.3. to suppliers who profile your data so that we may tailor the goods/services we offer to your specific needs;
4.3.4. to anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you;
4.3.5. if we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
4.3.6. to third parties who will help process or administer Core Lifestyle & Fitness services or who will provide advice and take action in relation to the collection of debts.
5. COMMUNICATING WITH YOU 5.1. We only send email or text messages to individuals who have requested that these mailings be sent to them, or as part of an ongoing relationship we have with an individual or business.
5.2. Your right to control what communications, if any, that you receive from Core Lifestyle & Fitness is important to us. The information below will assist you in understanding the
different communications options you have, and how you can notify us of changes in your preferences or to unsubscribe in general.
5.3. If we provide notifications to Members including, without limitation, class cancellations, membership terms or bookings changes, these notifications may be made by telephone or sent by email, text message, mobile telephone application, post or any other appropriate means.
- 5.4. Core Lifestyle & Fitness maintains a list of people who have expressed an interest in receiving updates about events, special promotions and offers. These can be sent by email, post or text message according to your preferences. You can subscribe to these updates at any time, and unsubscribe by following the instructions within any electronic communication: • Selected special offers and promotions, special promotions which are catered to your preferences and interests;
- • Alert services – news from Core Lifestyle & Fitness
- 5.5. In addition, you may reply to email or text messages from Core Lifestyle & Fitness requesting that your address be unsubscribed. Any request will take approximately 5 working days to process.
- 5.6. Online Booking or Purchase Service: 5.6.1. Core Lifestyle & Fitness will use email and/or text messaging to communicate with you if you use our Online Booking Service or make a payment or purchase online.
- 5.7. You can update your communications preferences at any time by following the convenient links located within any electronic communication from Core Lifestyle & Fitness.
6. COOKIES 6.1. When you visit one of our websites or mobile applications, we may send you a cookie. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer’s hard disk or mobile device for record keeping purposes and we may use them to do a number of things: 6.1.1. Cookies help us to recognise you when you next visit one of our websites and note the advertisements displayed to you. This allows us to tailor the advertisements we provide to your preferences. We may use the services of third party ad servers for this purpose.
6.1.2. Cookies may be used to compile anonymous statistics related to the take up or use of services, or to patterns of browsing. A third party collects such data on our behalf to measure web site performance. Information collected is aggregated for reporting purposes. No personally identifiable information is collected by this service. The use of this service assists us in measuring and improving the structure and ease of use of our web sites.
Core Lifestyle & Fitness cannot be responsible for any technical faults or failures to your system
7. ACCESS TO INFORMATION 7.1. You have the right to make a written request for a copy of the personal data that we keep about you (for which we may, at our sole discretion charge a small fee of £10) or to correct the details that we hold about you.
7.2. If you would like to know what personal information we hold about you, or would like us to correct the details we hold about you, you should write to The management at Core Lifestyle & FItness, enclosing proof of your identity (such as a copy of your passport or driving licence) and asking to see your personal information or asking us to correct the relevant information. You will have to give us enough information so we can identify the personal information you have asked to see or have corrected. We do not have to respond to your request until you have given us the information we need and you have paid the fee (if we ask you for one). We will contact you within 40 days of you asking to see your records or, where we have asked for further information to identify you, within 40 days of receiving such information.
9. SECURITY 9.1. In order to comply with our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998, we will protect your personal data from unauthorised access, misuse, alteration or loss by using commercially reasonable security measures. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
9.2. Nothing in this policy in any way excludes or limits our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
9.3. Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any data transmitted to our site; any transmission will be at your own risk.
9.4. We are not responsible or liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer or incur in connection with your use of this Site which is caused by any event beyond our reasonable control including the electronic transmission of information, content, material and data over the internet and the interception and decryption of it by others.
9.5. We are not responsible to you for any losses or damage you may suffer caused by any distributed denial-of-service attack, or any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful and which may infect, contaminate or damage your computer equipment or computer programs, or cause damage to software or damage to or loss of data unless caused by our negligence. You should ensure that you use appropriate virus checking software and firewalls.
9.6. Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, currency, correctness and completeness of the information contained on the Site, we do not check, review, monitor, verify or endorse any information, content, material or data collected from or provided by third parties which is displayed on or is otherwise available from this Site or any third party websites or services which you can access from the Site. We are not responsible to you for any loss, damage or injury you may suffer or incur in connection with such information, content, material or data. It is your responsibility to check that such information, content, material or data is accurate, current, correct and complete.
9.7. If your personal data is accessed by an unauthorised third party, we will not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage caused as a result of such unauthorised access.
9.8. Where we have given you a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
9.9. Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Site continues to be available there may be times when it is not available. This may be for reasons relating to the maintenance of, or alterations to, the Site or for reasons beyond our control. We are not responsible to you if the Site is unavailable.